Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

18 September 2017

Untitled


I hope you enjoyed last week's series of red imagery! I think I'll do all black and whites next week, but for now let's get back to our regularly scheduled programming, shall we? This photo of ivy on the weathered brick wall at 523 S Cascade (I think it's called the Trolley Car Building) was taken on Friday afternoon.

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Great angle for the shot!

One of our university campuses tends to have several of its buildings being prone to ivy. I think I'll go on by as the ivy changes colours over the coming weeks.

Tamera said...

Good idea, William! I love it when the ivy turns bright red. It's so pretty!